Fudgy Freezer Pops
These deliciously cold and creamy fudge pops are made with 5 simple ingredients and no added sugar. A great treat to make with the kids this summer!
• 1/2 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/3 cup smooth almond butter
• 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
• Dash of salt
• 1 ½ cups frozen sliced banana (very ripe!) – thaw 5-10 minutes at room temperature
• Popsicle molds (or) small paper cups with popsicle sticks
Add all ingredients to high speed blender. Pulse to combine and then blend to smoothie consistency. This may take 60-90 seconds. If you don’t have a high speed blender you might want to blend all ingredients except the bananas until smooth and then add the bananas and continue blending. Pour mixture into mold or cups. Freeze for 2 hours or until needed.
Makes 4 servings: 200 calories, 12g fat, 20g carb, 5g protein