If you want to get a healthy meal on the table fast, these sheet pan suppers are the way to go. Pick a protein and a couple of vegetables that cook in about the same amount of time. You can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
• Preheat oven to 400°.
• Cover sheet pan with non-stick aluminum foil.
• Remove protein from the refrigerator and place it on the sheet pan.
• Pat protein dry with paper towels.
• Prepare vegetables and place on the sheet pan.
• Spray with oil.
• Season as desired.
• Roast in oven until protein is cooked through (fish 135°, pork 145°, chicken 165°)
• Cover and let rest 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Here is the recipe for my special house seasoning that you can use on any kind of fish, fowl, or meat, and vegetables as well!
Sherry's House Seasoning
1 Tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Combine in shaker. Make in bulk and store for future use.
And here is a handy chart that will give you some ideas for pairing proteins and vegetables that cook in approximately the same time: https://res.cloudinary.com/dpmykpsih/...